Community Transit is asking for your feedback about their proposed 2024 transit network plan.
Light rail is opening up the region to new transit options. Community Transit has created a proposed network of bus routes based on feedback from survey respondents last fall. Now they want to know what you think of the proposal.
Have a voice in shaping bus service here in Snohomish and the region by filling out their new survey.
Some of the proposed elements included are:
- New local and express (fewer stops) routes
- More neighborhood bus service
- More frequent service with the new Swift Orange Line, and additional local routes
- More bus service during key travel times
- Connections to light rail within Snohomish County
For Snohomish residents, this means:
- Local routes
- New route between Lake Stevens, Snohomish, Silver Firs, and Mariner Park & Ride
- Connecting Route 270/271 to the Swift Blue line
- Express routes
- New peak-only express route connecting Snohomish to Lynnwood Transit Center Light Rail Station. Community Transit is Asking for Your Feedback
- New peak-only express route connecting Snohomish to Bellevue Light Rail Station.
- All day connections to Everett
More information can be found on the Community Transit website. Take their survey and sign up for email updates on the 2024 Network Planning project.