I’m concerned about a possible leak, what should I do?
The City is responsible for repairing water meters and all pipes that lead to our meters. Pipes from the water meter to a residence or business are the responsibility of the property owner.
Test for leaks: Turn off all faucets and appliances using water. Check to see if the meter’s low flow indicator (dial, small red or black triangle) is moving and record the reading. Without using any water, recheck the meter in one hour. If the low flow indicator is moving or the reading has changed, water is running through the meter and may indicate a leak.
If you find and repair a leak, you can turn in a request for a water leak adjustment.

Show All Answers

1. What is the sales tax rate in Snohomish?
2. What are my payment options for paying my utility bill?
3. How can I make changes to my account (i.e. name changes, address changes)?
4. How often am I billed/is my meter read?
5. Am I still billed if I am gone and no service is used?
6. When is my utility bill due?
7. I’m concerned about a possible leak, what should I do?
8. What day is my garbage pickup?
9. What do I do if my garbage can is not serviced?
10. How are my water and sewer charges calculated?