Budget & Finance
Mayor Redmon's Proposed Budget for 2023-24 Biennium
Mayor Linda Redmon presented her proposed 2023-24 budget to the City Council on October 18, 2022. Based on an overarching theme of “Preserving and Strengthening Our Community,” she focused on investments in long-deferred maintenance of the City’s infrastructure, public safety, emergency preparedness, and modernization of City’s services.
In addition to the budget book and presentation materials below, the City has also included a budget calculator for the General Fund. This Excel file allows the people of Snohomish to see what the impact of different decision packages and revenue sources has on the budget. By selecting “Yes” or “No” to each decision package item, as well as selecting a percentage for various revenue options, the calculator will show what the ending fund balance would be and what that does for future budget forecasts.
2023-24 Budget Documents
- City of Snohomish Proposed Budget 2023-24 (published 14 November 2022)
- Finance Department Presentation November 15
- Ord 2458 Adoption of Biennial Budget 2023-2024
- Attachment C_CM Flynn Decision Package_Arts and Culture
- Attachment B_CM Burke Decision Package_Code Enforcement Official
- City of Snohomish Preliminary 2023-2024 Budget (published 24Oct2022)
- Mayor Redmon's 2023-2024 Budget Address Presentation Slides
- Individual Department 2023-24 Budget Presentations from October 18, 2022
- Individual Department 2023-24 Budget Presentations from November 1, 2022
- General Fund Budget Calculator for 2023 - 2024 Proposed Budget
The activities and operations of the Finance Department include accounting, finance, utility billing, payroll, and information services. The Finance Department coordinates activities with other departments and outside agencies to promote the efficient and effective use of the city’s financial resources. Our Finance Department is committed to providing the highest levels of financial services and excellent customer service to the public.
Previous City Budget Documents and Financial Reports
2021-2022 Quarterly Financial Reports
- 2nd Quarter 2022 Financial Report
- 1st Quarter 2022 Financial Report
- 4th Quarter 2021 Financial Report
- 3rd Quarter 2021 Financial Report
- 2nd Quarter 2021 Financial Report
Want more detail about the City of Snohomish Financial Reports please visit the Washington State Auditors Office Financial Intelligence Tool.