Gambling Tax

All persons licensed by the Washington State Gambling Commission and that conduct gambling activities in the city are required to pay a gambling tax. Gambling activities include bingo, raffles, amusement games, fishing derbies, punch boards, pull-tabs, or social card games. A state gambling report and gambling tax return are required to pay this tax. Bingo, raffles, and amusement games conducted by a charitable or nonprofit organization are exempt. To learn more, reference the Gambling, Bingo, Raffles and Games of Amusement municipal code, chapter 5.52.

Gambling Tax Returns,

Semi-Annual 1st Half

Semi-Annual 2nd Half