In coordination with Snohomish Health District rules, City Hall is closed to the public in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.  Staff are available during business hours via email or phone.

SSPP Button

Click here for more details about the Self-Service Permit Portal.

All applications must be submitted through the SSPP.  The online plumbing/mechanical permit form is no longer available, and applications via email will no longer be accepted.

The City Hall Permit Center is your source for information on development within City limits. This is the location for finding and  submitting applications and picking up permits for development, right of  way uses, and new water and sewer connections. The Permit Center is a  conduit to the other divisions of Planning and Development Services,  Public Works and Engineering departments, and various City boards and  commissions. Permitting staff is dedicated to providing prompt and  courteous service.

Before you begin your project, check this City of Snohomish map to make sure the property you are interested in is located in Snohomish City limits.

Submittal Checklists and other forms

Forms page

Business Licenses - including licenses, solicitors, mobile food vendors - are handled through our WA State Department of Licensing office. See our Doing Business. pages.