All applications must be submitted through the Self-Service Permit Portal (SSPP). 

SSPP Button

Click here for more details about the Self-Service Permit Portal.

The Permit Center

The City Hall Permit Center is your source for information on development within City limits. This is the location for finding and submitting applications and receiving permits for development, right of way uses, and new water and sewer connections. The Permit Center is a conduit to the other divisions of Planning and Development Services,  Public Works and Engineering departments, and various City boards and  commissions. Permitting staff is dedicated to providing prompt and  courteous service.

Before you begin your project, check this City of Snohomish map to make sure the property you are interested in is located in Snohomish City limits.

Submittal Checklists and other forms

Forms page

Business Licenses - are processed by the Washington Department of Revenue. Learn more about applying for a City of Snohomish endorsement on your business license by visiting our Business Licenses page. Mobile food vendors and solicitors/canvassers are subject to additional requirements, which you can learn about on our Special Licenses page.

Electrical Permits - are handled through the WA State Department of Labor & Industries.  See their Licensing & Permits page.