Pay Your Utility Bill Online
City water/sewer/stormwater customers can pay online at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/snohomishwa. Municipal Online Payments is a third party service that accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover and also electronic checks. You need to know your Account Number and the last payment amount you made to register to use the online payment system.
An automated telephone payment system is also available by calling 1-833-501-5730. This number also offers a payment by text feature (opt 4).
Pay your water bill anytime, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
For garbage billing, contact Republic Services online bill pay.
What do I need to make a payment?
- Your City of Snohomish Account Number
- Your last payment amount (please call 360-568-3115 if you need this information)
- Your credit/debit card or checking account information
- Valid E-mail address for confirmation receipt (online payment only)
The City also offers a smart phone app for bill management:
- Search for and Download the MyCivic Utilities app from your phones app store
- Search for Snohomish when you open the app
- Login using your municipal online payments username and password or register for an account if you do not have a municipal online payment account.
- Once logged in follow the prompts to link your utility account.
- Once your account is linked open the Utility Billing module to see and pay your utility account
If you need assistance, please call 360-282-3178.
Urgent Notice to Utility Customers
Some Utility Customers may be unknowingly using the payment service DOXO (indicated in the upper left corner of the webpage) to pay your utility bills. The City of Snohomish has no affiliation with DOXO, and payments made via DOXO may not be received timely, which can result in service termination.
The City of Snohomish contracts only with Municipal Online Payments for online bill pay services.